Darik’s Boot and Nuke is a tool designed to securely wipe out files and folders from a hard drive of your PC laptops, desktop and even from servers. This utility can also be used to remove virus/spyware from the Microsoft Windows installation. However, after using DBAN software it might happen that important files get deleted from hard drive. Most of the users think that it is almost impossible to recover data after running DBAN. But with the application of Remo Recover tool, you can easily recover data after using DBAN. Some of the advanced features of this software are mentioned below:
- You can easily install the application on all the versions of Windows operating system. Some of the important version on which you can launch the program are Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- 24X7 technical support is available so that you can contact executive while recovering files. The customer support executive immediately assists you in a best possible way.
- Recovers data after DBAN tool running and deleted important files from your computer. The software scans entire drive and presents each and every data deleted from data storage device.
- Consists of simple interface so that non-technical users can even recover data after using DBAN tool. You can also search recovered files from the list according to different file signatures.
- With the application of Remo Recover tool, you are able to recover data after running DBAN software from various data storage devices like hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, memory cards and many more.
- It supports data recovery from different brands of hard drive such as Western Digital, Toshiba, SanDisk, Strontium, Seagate, Buffalo, etc. You are capable in recovering files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS5, NTFS and EXFAT file systems.
Steps to Recover Data After Running DBAN
Step I: Launch the Pro version of Remo Recover tool on your desktop or laptop. Press Recover Files button from the main screen in order to perform data recovery after running DBAN tool.
Step II: Choose drive from which you want to recover files and start the drive scanning process by simply pressing next button.
Step III: You are able to preview files with the completion of drive scanning. The software also allows user to restore recovered files either on an internal or external drive.
Precautions to avoid data loss:
- Never run DBAN tool while performing the certain operation on your system.
- Always check important files in a hard drive before running DBAN tool on your computer.
- Back up important files of a hard drive in external data storage devices such that you can replace with new ones.