Hello Friends!!! I am using USB flash drive to transfer data from one device to another. Last week, when I connect the drive to my system, it asks to format the drive. I need to get back files from USB drive as it contains more than 2GB of data. Now USB shows as a RAW file system so please suggest any tool to recover files from RAW format flash drive. Thanks in Advance!!!
Remo Recover software is an effective and efficient tool to restore data from RAW flash drive. Apart from RAW flash drive recovery, you can also recover files from hard drive, external hard disk drive, pen drive, memory card, etc. With the use of this software, you are able to recover songs, videos, images, document file, compressed files, etc. Save Recovery Session is also available with this tool that allows user to resume recovery anytime. But it is strictly recommended not to disconnect flash drive until recovery process is done. You can download this tool online to recover files from RAW flash drive.
Reasons of RAW USB drive
- “Sector not found” messages.
- File system is displayed as “RAW”.
- File names contain “weird” characters.
- Invalid media type reading drive. Abort, Retry, Fail?
- Windows may show “disk not formatted. Do you want to format now?”
USB drive become RAW due to above mentioned reasons. In such severe condition, you can use Remo Recover tool to restore files from RAW USB drive. It recovers deleted or lost, formatted and reformatted USB drive in few simple steps.
Features of Remo Recover Software
- You can install and launch this application on all the versions of Mac and Windows based machines.
- With the use of this software, you are able to recover files from SanDisk, Transcend, Toshiba, Kingston, Lexar, HP and many more.
- It recovers files from USB drive which are deleted or lost due to accidental deletion, formatting, bad sectors, file system corruption, virus infection, etc.
- Demo version is available on website so that users can easily download and recover files from RAW USB drive for free. It also allows user to contact support team any time in case of any difficulty while recovering files from USB drive.
Steps to Recover Files from RAW Flash Drive
Step I: Download Remo Recover software on your personal computer or laptop. Launch the application to perform data recovery from RAW USB drive.
Step II: Choose Recover Drive button available on main screen. Then select Partition Recovery in order to recover RAW USB drive.
Step III: Select drive from which you want to recover data and press next button to start recovery process. Within certain period of time, you have list of recoverable files appear on screen.
Step IV: Choose important files from list and press preview button to test the performance. You can also save recovered files on internal or external data storage device.