Audio and Video synchronization error is one of the trending scenarios which is most annoying for users. There are tons of forum running over this topic and user is asking efficient way to fix audio video sync issues. Here I choose few questions from web, Let’s have eye on this:
“Unable to play MP4 video with proper synchronization of audio and video on any media player”. Is there any software to fix the issue?
I have downloaded a movie from web but it irritated me a lot as video comes before audio. I had spent lots of time so I want to fix the issue. Kindly suggest how to fix audio video sync MP4.
It is really frustrating situation for users when they found downloaded video file is having synchronization error. It leads to loss of time and effort so user is looking for reliable tool to fix audio video sync.
Before we discuss about the steps to fix synchronization error, let’s check the reasons behind the scenario:
- Almost every media player software such as Windows media player, QuickTime and VLC have a temporary or minor problems. For example, QuickTime player may have time scale issues due to which audio or video go out of sync.
- Sometimes encoding of videos with highly intense features results in synchronization error. Suppose you are encoding MP4 video with Pyramidal B-Frames and 8*8 transform on slow computer having low configuration then there is possibility for errors in MP4 video.
- If several applications are running on your system while encoding or downloading video, then there are chances that system goes abnormal. Under such circumstances, encoding or downloading of videos may interrupt or will not go smooth and finally results in audio video sync error.
With Remo Repair MOV tool, you are capable in fixing audio video sync issues MP4 with few mouse clicks. This software can easily repair corrupted, damaged and unsynchronized video from hard drive, external HDD, USB drive, memory card (micro SD. miniSD, SDXC, SDHC, etc.)
Steps to Fix MP4 Files Having Out of Sync Issues
Step I: Download Remo Repair MOV tool according to your operating system. After downloading, install and launch the application.
Step II: Select a healthy reference video file which is having same codec as of unsynchronized MP4 video file from main window.
Step III: Choose the path for unsynchronized video from computer and press Repair button to start fixing the video.
Step IV: With the completion of repairing process, you can press Preview button to test the performance or Save button to restore repaired video file.
Advanced features of Remo Repair MOV tool
- This software can be installed on different Windows and Mac operating system.
- Repair corrupt video files of various format such as MOV, MP4, MPEG, 3GP, etc.
- Creates a copy of original MP4 video file so that you have file in case of any issue
- Preview option is a special feature that allows user to view repaired video on computer
- With this software, you are able to fix audio video sync MP4 from different brands of camera such as Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Kodak, Sony, etc.
- Technical support is always available to guide customers while recovering videos from any data storage device.