“Have you deleted your pictures by mistake or have you formatted your memory card accidentally and lost your digital pictures? Just don’t panic!! Follow the steps provided here to get your deleted pictures back.”
You can find plenty of memory cards that exists in market to store your data permanently. Among all these cards one of the most efficient digital card in recent times is SD card. It is shortened as “Secure Digital” and quite often utilized in mobile phones, digital media players, DSLR cameras and many other handheld devices for storing photos, mp3 songs, videos, text documents. These days, SD cards are obtained with various size and storage capacities. The most important thing about SD card is, it is small but includes large amount of data.
Though the advantages of SD cards are not limited, it can often throw up problems in the form of data loss. More often than not the loss is sudden. It may happen due to card corruption or accidental deletion due to human errors. Now, discuss about some common photo loss scenarios:
- Accidental deletion of photos:You may accidentally delete photos from camera by pressing “Delete All” button while previewing the photos or you may delete by using “Delete” / “Shift + Delete” keys on computer.
- Accidental formatting:You may accidentally format the memory card, partitions or hard drive which leads to data loss.
- Memory card corruptions: Corruption is caused due to improper ejection of memory card from the card reader or camera while transferring photos which results in loss of photos.
- Virus attack:Virus attack could lead to deletion or loss of photos from various storage devices.
- Third party tool malfunction:Malfunction of third party photo library utilities while synchronizing photos from digital camera to PC, may lead to loss of photos.
Fortunately, there are ways to recover such lost or deleted data from SD cards. All you need to do is use SD card recovery tool such as Remo Recover Software, follow some simple steps and restore photos from SD card within very few mouse clicks.
Details about secure Software Remo Recover:
Remo Recover Windows Software is an excellent SD card recovery tool. When you delete a file from SD card, they are not lost permanently. The file system of the card assigns a delete tag to the deleted file, which specifies that the space occupied by the corresponding files is ready to be overwritten. Remo Recover Software can identify these delete tag and in turn recover data from them efficiently. This tool recovers lost files based on the signature of files that are unique to individual types.
Remo Recover Software is a simple, yet powerful recovery tool. It is compatible with all the versions of Windows and Mac OS; hence the users can work with this software without any compatibility issues. It allows the user to view the recovered files from SD cards prior to restoration, which filters the recovery of unwanted files, thus saving valuable. In addition, it is a safe and secure recovery tool that is free from any kind virus or malwares.
In addition, this utility is an integrated tool that can carry out media file recovery along with basic file recovery from SD cards, XD cards, MMC cards, SDHC cards, etc. It even has an ability to recover data from SD cards suffering from bad sectors by creating a replica. It also supports recovery of files from FAT 16. FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS 5, HFS+, HFSX and ExFAT file systems.
General precautions to avoid pictures loss:
- Use safe and secure antivirus tools.
- Check once and make sure for back-up of pictures before formatting the SD card.
- Don’t share SD cards with too many other devices.