External hard drive is one of the most reliable memory storage drives in Mac. You can store excessive data or files in your external storage drive at ease. As per back up purpose it is really helpful. But sometimes, it might get corrupted due to various reasons and all your stored valuable data like: important documents, memorable photos, videos, presentations, etc. would get inaccessible. If such situation arises, what will you do to get your things back to your Mac?
I’d suggest you to use one of the best recovery tools to recover corrupted external hard drive Mac and this tool is popularly known as Remo Recover Mac. With its deep scanning and efficient working it becomes one of the highest rated software ever by highly professional experts. Most of the persons and organizations are using this tool. Are you one of them? If not then read this article carefully.
How Remo Recover Mac Works:
When data gets deleted permanently or by cleaning Trash folder from your Mac then that particular data loses its existence. But in real, the location or path of the deleted data remains alive in the operating system. On the basis of this concept, Remo Recover is built to scan the entire system with its high scanning processor and find the previously occupied locations of the deleted files and folders of your external hard drive in Mac. Later it can restore such deleted files in your hard drive or in any desired location with the help of highly programmed algorithm.
Why to use Remo Recover:
There are many reasons that will force you to use this tool only. Remo Recover Mac provides you a friendly environment to use this tool. An unprofessional person or a newly aware user can use this tool easily to get his data back to its originality. It is compatible with most of the Mac OS like Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Yosemite and El Capitan.
Apart from these factors, there are several advanced features of Remo Recovery software. Some of which are given below.
- This tool helps you recover data from formatted / reformatted or partition / repartition volumes. It can also recover data from the drives that fail to boot in your Mac at the time of OS installation.
- It supports recovery from hard drives like SATA / SCSI, external USB drives, Floppy disk drives, flash memory cards like SD/ XD/ MMC and from various file systems like HSF+, NTFS, HFSX, etc.
- It can recognize and recover data from more than 280 file types and as per RAW files recovery, it does well too.
- It enables you to pause and resume the scanning process at any time you want without hampering the system. And after recovery process gets completed it provides a preview window where you can check the recovered data whether they are accessibleor not.
Scenarios of Hard Drive Corruption:
- Accidental delete of important data using Command + Delete or formatting an undesired drive will surely make you pay for data loss.
- Unconditional errors during partitioning a drive may cause data corruption in the external hard drive storage,
- Use of unreliable third party tools, sudden shut down of Mac, power surge are another factors of data being corrupted.