A data storage device is used for recording or storing information. A storage device has the ability to hold the information and also to process. There are many types of storage devices which include Memory Card, Tape, Rom Cartridge, CD, DVD, Memory Stick, Hard disk, thumb drive etc. Thumb drive is portable solid state data storage device which stores your entire important file. You can use these storage devices to store your personal data, official files, back up important data, transfer data between the computers etc. Memory Stick are generally used for storing the media files and it is a portable device that can be easily removed for access by your system.
But sometimes data from these storage device may lost because of various reasons like power failure, virus attack, accidental formatting error, displaying the error from the system like thumb drive not recognized, formatted the memory stick mistakenly and wiped all data etc. Now let us consider one of the scenarios like you are capturing the video of your friend’s Birthday party from your camera. And the battery of that camera is very low as it cannot able process it further. Without the sense of that you will be in busy capturing the video continuously even though the battery is low. Suddenly during this process your camera may switched off and when try to on the camera and want to see the videos which you have captured will be corrupted and results in inaccessibility of all those videos. As such you have lost your videos from the SD card of the camera.
Common Scenarios for loss of data
- Incomplete Transfer- Suppose you are transferring some video files from your system to the memory card, and if you eject the card from the system while the transfer process is in progress, then those files will be lost from your system as well as SD Card.
- Accidental deletion– Accidental use of key combination like Shift and delete keys in order a delete a specific file from your storage device, deleted file may bypass the Recycle Bin folder and results in data loss as it cannot be restored from the Recycle Bin.
- Copy Paste Issue– It is one of the common errors performed by the human during the process of transferring the files from one device to another storage device or vice versa. You may select the delete option instead of paste option after selecting the copy option which results in data loss.
There may be other causes for data loss from your storage device like Broken USB Port, Improper handling of the storage device, file format issue etc. As a result you may be searching for the utility of how you can restore all those lost files from your storage devices. No need to be worried much as you can be able to retrieve all your lost data from your device by using the Remo Recover software.
This utility has been crafted with the built-in algorithms which helps you to recover media file formats like audio, video, raw photos etc. This toolkit is equipped with a built-in application to retrieve files from the storage devices like Memory Stick, Memory card, USB port etc. If you are stuck with the problem of data loss from your storage device then here is the best solution to recover all your lost files.
Some of the Salient Features of this Toolkit:
- This recovery software has the ability to recover data and files after re-installation of the system.
- Using this utility, data recovery from Memory Stick and other storage devices is quiet easy and time saving.
- Using this utility you can restore most popular media files like audio, video, digital raw photos etc. formats on the basis of their unique signatures.
- User can easily restore deleted files from Memory Stick by installing this software on their system
For further information, go through this link.