“Hi, I recently brought Western Digital external hard drive to store my confidential and personal data. I don’t know what went wrong, yesterday it suddenly stopped working and upon reconnecting to my PC, I am unable to access my data. I run Windows 10 OS and when I look in My Computer or disk Management window, I can see my WD external HDD connected to computer, but it’s not allowing me to access the data. How do I recover data from a Western Digital external hard drive? Kindly help me.”
When you can’t find or access the data stored on your Western Digital (WD) external hard disk, it can be very annoying especially if the data include your memorable pictures and computer backups. There are numerous reasons for WD external HDD data loss, from accidental deletion, disk formatting to device damage/corruption, and so on. Fortunately, you can easily recover the lost data from Western Digital hard drive using Remo Recover software. The data recovery from Remo excels in its field and helps you in recovering files like images, documents, videos, music and any other data from your Western Digital hard drive.
Quick solution to restore data from Western Digital hard drive
Remo Recover is a powerful Western Digital hard drive recovery tool to recover data from Western Digital external hard drive like WD Elements, My Book Pro, My Book Studio, My Book, etc. With its advanced technique, it enables you to perform data recovery from formatted, corrupted, damaged or inaccessible WD hard disk or partition. It assist you in restoring WD drive data that is lost from different file system like NTFS5, NTFS, FAT32, FAT16 and ExFAT.
In addition to Western Digital HDD, the software restores data from various brands of external hard drive such as LaCie, Buffalo, Seagate, Kingston, Maxtor, HP, SanDisk, Toshiba, Samsung, etc. Also, it supports data recovery from internal hard drive and different hard disk interfaces such as SATA, PATA, ATA, SCSI and IDE.
Why to use Remo Recover data recovery software?
Being a professional and easy-to-use tool, Remo Recover is designed with simple interface which can be easily understood by any level of users. Installation and data recovery process is so simple that even a novice user without any technical skills will recover data from Western Digital external hard drive without any troubles. Tool is available in trial version which you can download, install and preview the recovered data for free of cost. It gives you an option to compress the restored data according to the available disk space.
Remo Recover tool comes handy in all the following scenarios:
- Bad sectors on WD drive: Some or all the data stored on your Western Digital hard drive might get lost if there is an excess number of bad sectors in it.
- Human errors: Accidentally formatting WD external HDD or improper partitioning of the Western Digital hard drive could result in loss of data.
- Abrupt ejection: Ejecting Western Digital external hard disk abruptly when file transfer is in progress makes the disk inaccessible resulting in data loss.
Pay attention to these things!
- When suffered data loss from Western Digital HDD, stop adding new files to the WD hard disk
- Do not install Remo Recover Western Digital hard disk recovery software on the drive where you lost your data because it might overwrite the lost data
- After data recovery, it is better to save the recovered files to another disk or storage media for safety